A lot has happened since our last annual report (which was also our first, by the way). As we approach our second birthday (coming up in November!), we wanted to share what’s happened over the last 12 months for The Mill and our members. Although the last six months have been dominated by COVID, we’re not letting that stop us—and neither are our members.
In our first full year of operations, we became the fastest-growing cowork space in Indiana, outpacing bigger cities. Coronavirus may have paused, but since reopening in June, membership is on the rise again.
Read the report to discover:
- How the Mill’s programming and events have evolved over the past year
- Lessons we’ve learned from the last year, and our positive outlook on the future
- Timeline of Mill highlights from July 2019-June 2020
- Timeline of Mill member highlights, including startup launches & funding wins
- Featured stories on how Mill members are adapting, and thriving, during COVID times
Missed the 2019 report? Read it here.