Startup Summer Showcase
Startup Summer is a chance for Indiana collegiate founders to work full time getting their startup up and off the ground—and to get paid for it! Students from any university or college in Indiana are eligible.
Join friends and founders at The Mill for good food and great company–or should we say, great COMPANIES! Connect to the startup community over lunch as six of Indiana’s top collegiate founders showcase their businesses with dynamic presentations. Help us celebrate these up-and-coming leaders!
- Brady Anderson’s Prospect XR is a tool for online communities like Discord, to help them build trust by tracking reputation, integrating reputation into governance decisions, and rewarding achievement over activity.
- Rod Baradaran’s company rScan cuts down the time it takes to sell secondhand products online by over 80%. (Even his description saves time!)
- Charlie Edmond’s startup Pocket provides an engaging, high-quality instructional universe for teachers and students based on Black gospel music.
- GranQvist, from Fabian G., provides athletes with energy bars derived from plant-based, whole food ingredients, supporting peak performance and healthy recovery.
- Matthew Joseph & Roscoe Bell are the founders of Noveltor, software that helps therapists give their clients the skills and confidence to have a more effective and efficient transition out of therapy.
Doors open at 11, presentations run 11:45-12:30, with additional networking to follow. Parking available at the Trades District garage at 10th and Morton.