- This event has passed.
Indiana Technical Assistance Program (INTAP) Application
January 18 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 11:59 pm
INTAP is an annual program that helps small Indiana businesses complete growth and improvement projects by providing up to $15,000 in services from a qualified professional and technical vendor. This helps businesses secure the necessary skill set, qualifications, or technical expertise needed to execute a project.
To be eligible, small businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Must be or become an Indiana SBDC client
- Must have a physical presence in Indiana
- Must propose an eligible project type
- Must be a for-profit business
- Must use an Indiana-based vendor
- Must have not received INTAP twice before
- Strongly suggested to provide at least 50% matching funds of requested INTAP funds
Applying businesses must submit a vendor proposal with the application. The proposal should outline the scope of services to be provided and include a budget.