APPLICATION DUE JULY 19TH!
- Who? gener8tor is a turnkey platform for the creative economy which hosts nationally ranked accelerator programs to support early-stage local startups. gBETA, a gener8tor program, is a free seven-week accelerator program normally geared toward early stage start-ups but for the first time being offered to main street, small businesses.
- What? This summer, gener8tor will expand our program offerings with gBETA Main Street: a free, seven-week business development program in partnership with the Indiana SBDC. Eligible businesses are:
- for profit (i.e. retailers, restaurants, service-based businesses, HVAC/Plumbing/specialty services, insurance providers, etc)
- in business as of 2/15/2021
- poised for growth
- Where? The program will be hosted virtually to allow businesses from across the state to participate.
- When? The program will kick off on August 6, 2021. Applications are due by July 19th, 2021.
- Why? The tumultuous conditions businesses faced this past year helped gBETA Indiana recognize that we have an opportunity to support our communities by applying our accelerator model to small businesses next door.