Antler welcomes current cohorts and alumni to particpate in their event, “Find Your Perfect Co-Founder” & learn what a successful team looks like and how to find the perfect balance to build the next unicorn.
Any investor or advisor in tech worth their salt will tell you that in early-stage startups investors focus most of their attention on the team, not the product. Meaning if your startup doesn’t have a rock-solid team of founders, then your rocket to the moon will never get off the ground. So join Antler to find out what makes a successful startup team and the thought processes you need to find your perfect co-founder!
What you will learn and outcomes in this session:
- A clear understanding of the key elements that make a great co-founder.
- The nonobvious questions to ask a potential co-founder.
- How some of the most successful co-founders have formed.
- And hopefully, meet some great people who could be your next co-founder!
- We look forward to welcoming you to the discussion!
Before the session, we encourage you to think about:
- The skills you feel are your greatest strengths.
- The skills that you feel you lack that you would look for in a co-founder.
- What type of personalities you like working with.
- Please take this quick test to find out your type of founder.