- This event has passed.
Call to Entrepreneurs: Are you ready to build a business around cutting edge technology?
The Defense Innovation Accelerator (DIA) is a program under the National Security Innovation Network (NSIN) powered by FedTech. DIA provides breakthrough Department of Defense (DoD) lab technology to entrepreneurs who want to start a new venture and solve real-world problems.
HOW IT WORKS:
- DIA identifies cutting-edge DoD IP
- Entrepreneur teams are provided DoD IP
- Teams are provided instruction and mentorship during a 4-month cohort
- Teams assess the commercialization potential of the technology
- Successful teams form companies and license DoD technology
- The DIA network helps companies pursue new opportunities
Access to inventors and advanced technologies Access to professional services (Legal, Marketing, Tech Transfer and more) Over 100+ Hours of training, instruction and mentoring Virtual programming can be completed with a ‘day job’ Access to Alumni from previous cohorts DoD funded, so we take no equity or fees to participate
The ideal program applicant includes:
- Business Experts
- Career Shifters, Veterans, & Re-Entrants to the Workforce
Ready for an Entrepreneurial Adventure? Apply Today! Applications due by April 2nd to be considered for the upcoming program.