The Mill’s safety protocols apply to everyone in the building: staff, members, guests, vendors, no exceptions. We periodically re-evaluate which protocols to continue, adapt, or discontinue.
- The Mill reopened after spring shutdown in slow phases to gradually increase the number of people inside the building. Currently we are open 24/7, at 100% of capacity. Some event restrictions still apply.
- Before entering the building, all members and guests must first complete a safety orientation.
- Staff monitor the electronic signatures against the log of who has used their digital key to ensure all who enter have completed the orientation.
- Masks are required on entry and everywhere throughout The Mill (the only exceptions are while working at one’s desk, while alone in a call or conference room, or when sitting 6 feet apart in a private office).
- Six feet distance is to be observed at all times.
- No shared food is allowed; members bring their own food, drinks, utensils, etc.
- Members are encouraged to self-monitor their temperature and to stay home if sick. The Mill has a thermometer available when needed.
- Violations of safety protocols are tracked, and those with repeated incidents will be asked, with kindness, to stay home until the protocols are lifted.
- The Mill has developed, with the help of our friends at Cook, a protocol for what to do should someone think they are developing COVID symptoms while at The Mill.